The key market players will discuss this at the 10th Anniversary of DIY Forum at MosBuild 2022
The pricing strategies of manufacturers, suppliers, and retail chains are the key issue of 2022 on the Russian DIY market. After the explosive increase in the price of building materials and repair goods in 2021, how do companies plan to shape their pricing policy? Which product segments will be most in-demand? How will consumers respond and how do retail chains plan to retain their customers? These and many other questions will be answered by the participants in the 10th Anniversary DIY Forum "Building and Finishing Materials Market and DIY Trade — A New Era and a New Reality"*, which will be held on 29 March at MosBuild 2022.
*The Forum program is under development, please follow our announcements
MORE ABOUT THE DIY FORUM
The Forum is organised by the International Exhibition of Building and Finishing Materials MosBuild and INFOLine information and analytical agency.
“The end of March is the ideal moment to hold the biggest event in the DIY market. We are summing up the results of the past year and are announcing plans and development programmes for the coming year together with the largest companies on the market and our partners, the INFOLine analytical agency, which has presented the most in-depth and professional market analysis at the forum for ten years," said Yakov Syromyatnikov, Director of the MosBuild exhibition.
WHAT HAVE WE PREPARED FOR DIY FORUM 2022 PARTICIPANTS?
The vital discussion topics:• 2021 market results and performance of DIY retail chains. Will the outstanding growth in demand continue? The 2022 forecasts.
• What does a consumer want? Transformation of preferences in periods of restriction. Models of B2C and B2B consumer behaviour.
• Promotional activity and joint actions of suppliers and retail chains, how are records in the mortgage market affecting the industry? The relationship between the construction market and the building & finishing materials industry and the DIY trade.
• How to plan the production and pricing of building materials in 2022? Evolution of various price segments of goods. Novelties and current trends in the product range and portfolio.
• Proprietary brands: competition with brands “on the shelf” and in the supplier's product portfolio, and pricing strategies.
• Exclusive supplier brands for individual chains and sales channels.
• Changes in B2C and B2B consumer behaviour. Factors preventing the development of the production of building & finishing materials, competition with imports. Certification and tightening of government regulation.
Speeches by top managers of key supplier companies, retail chains, and marketplaces:• Heads of retail chains Petrovich, Maxidom, Leroy Merlin, Baucenter, and VseInstrumenty.ru, representatives of e-commerce and manufacturing companies Robert Bosch, Saint-Gobain, IEK Holding, Cersanit, Knauf Insulation, Kiilto, Selena East, Rockwool, and Tarkett were invited to participate.
In addition, we will present the Russian Repair Index, the first real indicator of price dynamics, and the traditional INFOLine DIY Retail Russia TOP, an analytical report on the year's results and rating of the largest companies in the building and finishing materials market and DIY trade.
"We will discuss large-scale, long-standing trends such as market consolidation, marketplace development, and omnichannel, we will talk about successful and failed company strategies, as well as the most important changes that the market brings us," said Ivan Fedyakov, INFOLine CEO.
Forum organisers: MosBuild and INFOLine.
General partner of the DIY Forum 2022 — Unitile Group.
If you have any questions about participation in the forum's business program or about purchasing tickets, please contact us:
Junior Business Program Producer
Tel: + 7 (495) 136 39 43
Email: [email protected]
MosBuild 2022 is Russia’s largest exhibition of building and finishing materials 720 exhibitors and 66,588 visitors took part in the exhibition last year. Dates for the 2022 exhibition: 29 March – 1 April 2022. Venue: Crocus Expo IEC (Myakinino metro station, Krasnogorsk, ul. Mezhdunarodnaya, 16, 18, 20.)