Exhibiting with a national group is the most effective business platform for increasing your sales volumes.
MosBuild is the place to showcase your innovative products, network with the market and identify the key trends, needs and challenges of the Russian build and interior industry.
Exhibitors say that the Russian market is very important for their business and exhibiting at MosBuild gives them the opportunity to reach an entire target group - it's been the must-attend event for industry professionals across Russia and CIS over the last 25 years.
To boost their success both at the show and on the market, many companies choose to exhibit as part of a national stand. In 2019, MosBuild hosted national stands from Spain, Italy, Portugal, Latvia, Taiwan, Serbia, Germany, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Finland and Azerbaijan.
11 countries chose MosBuild 2019 to showcase their companies and products
- Spain - 19 companies: Apavisa Porcelanico, Greco Gres Internacional, Ceramicas Aparici, Monopole Ceramica and others.
- Italy - 24 companies: Granitifiandre, Progress Profiles, Automazioni Cismac, Tecnoferrari Gruppo and others.
- Portugal - 3 companies: Natstone, MVC, Vernolin.
- Latvia - 4 companies: Gravtex, Magma SIA, Riga Parket, Stikla Servis
- Taiwan - 3 companies: Ray FU, VIM International,Top-Green fastener-tech corporation.
- Serbia - 7 companies: ABL Production, Kolarevic, Korali, Milan Bladojevic Smederevo and others.
- Germany - 11 companies: Agrob Buchtal, SDS Keramik, Marley, Grenzebach Maschinenbau and others.
- Czech Republic - 2 companies: HACO, Statical
- Slovakia - 7 companies: Fosali, Helske Europe, Neopolis, and others.
- Finland - 3 companies: Aurubis, Weckman, Vertex.
- Azerbaijan - 9 companies: Bosson, Fakhraddin-K, IDEA, Karvan-L, NB Group OJSC and others.
Exhibiting at MosBuild, the largest building and interiors trade show in Eastern Europe, allows you to:
Enter the Russian market
Showcase new products and collections to a target audience
Get first-hand customer feedback
Develop or adapt your company strategy on the market
Find new customers and maintain relationships with existing ones
Productive networking at MosBuild helps to continue dialogue with Russia’s key buyers after the trade show.
National pavilions are the result of close cooperation between ITE Group, national trade bodies, government authorities, and embassies and trade missions in Russia.
Looking to exhibit with a national stand? Contact us to check which national stands will be at MosBuild 2020.